Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to Purchase Mega Bundle (Sultan's Bundle) Code/ Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2022
Hey, y'all! I'm new to the forums, but I used to play Wiz a lot when I was younger. I've started a new account and I'm looking to get some of my old effects back, and I've been going nuts looking for the retired Mega Bundle. Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase the code or card? I know it's a shot in the dark, and it's a very slim chance that I'll be able to buy it. Looking for advice- thanks!!

(Also, I don't believe I'm breaking terms with this post, but let me know!)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
BardBarianBaba on Jul 24, 2022 wrote:
Hey, y'all! I'm new to the forums, but I used to play Wiz a lot when I was younger. I've started a new account and I'm looking to get some of my old effects back, and I've been going nuts looking for the retired Mega Bundle. Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase the code or card? I know it's a shot in the dark, and it's a very slim chance that I'll be able to buy it. Looking for advice- thanks!!

(Also, I don't believe I'm breaking terms with this post, but let me know!)
You will likely NOT be able to fine a Mega Bundle code to redeem. However, if you're looking specifically for the house, it does return for Throwback Thursdays on occasion. The wand also might return; for some reason KingsIsle LOVES bringing the Charmer's Mystical Flute back.