Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Bug in Life House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010

Hi,

I’m reporting a quirky bug I’ve noticed that prevents me from placing certain furniture items on the interior of my house. I can’t place items such as the “Small Bush” and “Maple Tree” inside the Life House. I assume this is probably in their code that they can’t be placed on the ‘inside’ of houses because they’re plant life. However the bug does not affect other items in the “Plant Life” category such as “Small Fir Tree” and “Elephant Ear Plant”. Most items that are potted plants are also not affected by this.

I know this is mostly a quality of life issue, but I would love to be able to place some larger plants in my house since the interior of the Life House is thematically outdoorsy.

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Soulgem

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Yes that happens with some items. Try placing down a carpet and then put the item on top of the carpet. You can remove the carpet using advanced move. KI, I think players can be entrusted with the momentous life decision to place a bush or tree inside their house. Perhaps these restrictions could be lifted?