Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heap Map - Beastmon hunt

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
This map is way too dark and straining on the eyes, please consider taking a look into it. I did 2 matches and my eyes already hurt.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Jasmine3429 on Jul 5, 2022 wrote:
This map is way too dark and straining on the eyes, please consider taking a look into it. I did 2 matches and my eyes already hurt.
Thank you for letting us know, I'll let the team know of this.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I agree it is way too dark to navigate.
The combination of it being a more complicated terrain with dead ends, ramps, and alternate routes makes it difficult enough.
The excessive darkness, almost monotone of black to white and grey, with a few neon sighs males it very difficult to see where to go.
I played 4 games and quit due to constantly running into dead ends. The last game I played I navigated almost totally by looking at the tiny map in the upper right corner.
I normally have my computer set to 95% bright and the game set to 90% bright. I adjusted the brightness to 100% on both hoping to see better. It actually made it worse. The subtle grays became darker and the white areas became almost blinding.
I usually run 5 wizards through both Hunt and Mayhem to completion every event. After 4 games I decided that this is the first Beastmoon I was not going to partake in since the very first Beastmoon event. The map is difficult enough to try to navigate almost blind makes it virtually impossible to enjoy playing the game. Not to mention the eye strain headache resulting from the virtually monochrome dark and very bright white of the screen.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I totally agree - way too dark with extreme bight spots - eye strain overload. 6 matches and I quit. Games are supposed to be fun and entertaining not a headache !
Not to mention no scroll of fortune points for the beginning of the event. I will not be returning to take advantage of the now double points.
I play the moon events to get points for the scroll of fortune. This event I got no scroll points and almost a migraine from eye strain.
Things like this should be taken care of in the test realm. Please don't be so quick to take a new addition to live - work out the bugs while still in test realm - please

Rowan Story Dreamer