Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Bug Updates - Old Ongoing Ones and New Ones

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Hi,

I am sorry to bring this up again, but the problems with The Beastmoon events seem to be not only be growing in number, but also seem to be being ignored with promises that "we will fix it soon". This same situation applies to many, if not most, of the other side activities.

With this in mind, I wanted to open this new Beastmoon specific topic in hopes that it will:

• Provide players (KI Customers) a place to update KI of new issues
  • Provide players a place to "remind" KI of issues that are still unresolved
  • Keep our concerns out in front of KI and the developers on a regular basis so that they are not ignored/forgotten
  • A place where KI can give us updates on what is being actively done OR even what will not be done (And why I would hope)

At the beginning of this new Topic, I want to start with the following items:

• The Mayhem badges are still not fixed. The badge "counters" have not worked since shortly after the Mayhem event was introduced and is still not resolved. The players take great pride in their accomplishments and it is very important to us (Your customers) that the badges be finally fixed after so many months.
  • The Crafting Anvil that did not work in the last mayhem event is still not working. We were promised it would not only be fixed, but that the Beastmoon Forms Golden Idols that should have been able to be crafted would be added to the Anvil in this event...and it still isn't fixed so now that is 2 events of form crafting that we have been denied and more forms that have not been "unlocked" and less players willing to play the game. Yesterday the only reply we got was "it will be fixed in the future", a statement we have heard so many times it has become a hollow "promise".

This new Topic is not about complaining, but making sure that KI and its Developers will take our (Your customers) concerns seriously and finally do more about them instead of trying to add more things to have us spend yet more money on when we aren't even getting what we have already paid for.

I love W101 and have been playing since it came out of Beta;. Since I started, I have always had an automatic annual membership renewal; this demonstrates my love and dedication to the game but now I think it is time for KI to show us the basic dedication of making sure that their paying customers are being treated with respect AND getting what we are paying for.

Defender
May 30, 2010
vanshipley on Jun 22, 2022 wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry to bring this up again, but the problems with The Beastmoon events seem to be not only be growing in number, but also seem to be being ignored with promises that "we will fix it soon". This same situation applies to many, if not most, of the other side activities.

With this in mind, I wanted to open this new Beastmoon specific topic in hopes that it will:

• Provide players (KI Customers) a place to update KI of new issues
  • Provide players a place to "remind" KI of issues that are still unresolved
  • Keep our concerns out in front of KI and the developers on a regular basis so that they are not ignored/forgotten
  • A place where KI can give us updates on what is being actively done OR even what will not be done (And why I would hope)

At the beginning of this new Topic, I want to start with the following items:

• The Mayhem badges are still not fixed. The badge "counters" have not worked since shortly after the Mayhem event was introduced and is still not resolved. The players take great pride in their accomplishments and it is very important to us (Your customers) that the badges be finally fixed after so many months.
  • The Crafting Anvil that did not work in the last mayhem event is still not working. We were promised it would not only be fixed, but that the Beastmoon Forms Golden Idols that should have been able to be crafted would be added to the Anvil in this event...and it still isn't fixed so now that is 2 events of form crafting that we have been denied and more forms that have not been "unlocked" and less players willing to play the game. Yesterday the only reply we got was "it will be fixed in the future", a statement we have heard so many times it has become a hollow "promise".

This new Topic is not about complaining, but making sure that KI and its Developers will take our (Your customers) concerns seriously and finally do more about them instead of trying to add more things to have us spend yet more money on when we aren't even getting what we have already paid for.

I love W101 and have been playing since it came out of Beta;. Since I started, I have always had an automatic annual membership renewal; this demonstrates my love and dedication to the game but now I think it is time for KI to show us the basic dedication of making sure that their paying customers are being treated with respect AND getting what we are paying for.
100% agreed on this. Heck this was not the first time that the badges be bugged. The first badge I notice to be bugged was Empyrea Part 1 side quests badge. No one notice until the stream where they talk about the rarest badges. I put a post before this trying to find what the Empyreas badge were (you can find it in my history) and nothing. They seems to not notice that a lot of people do all side quests at least once on one of their characters (espially badge collectors as some badges require sides), yet only one person had the badge. I email support and they said I miss a quest but could not tell me what. Told them many times that the quest helper was then broken. They told me to use the message badge which I did before then and keep it updated. I think after they just ingored me. It was not until months later on Twitter did someone get one of the old Dev to check and yeah it was broken and not give people the badge. Second time was most of the Kamalle badges that you had to do some weird for (people still said Judge badges is broken) Sorry just had to get that out of the way.
Anyway.
Glitches that have be here forever: The Grizzlehiem battles in a certain area. You are slight off the port thing and this has be a glitch for who knows how long.
But for me, their response should be we are work hard on fixing the bugs but are not sure when they will be fully fixed. Thank you for your patient! is better than it will be fixed in the future. it just sounds cold

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The conditional effect for the Myth Rat's Striking Ifrit card is bugged. It checks for negative wards after the hit, and so it won't stun if it uses all of the negative wards when it attacks. The Ice Krokomummy's spell Chilling Touch has the same issue.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Twice today, storm rat dispel was cast once but dispelled 2x. A teammate on my team then tried it and it only dispelled the enemy once.

Ice fairy stun did lots of damage on enemy with a blade.

Perhaps both of these 'bugs' should be permanent mainstays. Both these forms are not much good and are in major need of an upgrade.

Another so-called bug others might want to reply to say if it happened to them is the timer lying. Often, I wait to see what others are casting and I click my move and it skips over me.