Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you for the unscheduled Spiral Scene

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Thank you for the unscheduled Spiral Scene. It was a very welcome start to the Summer Scroll of Fortune.

However, four weeks of Beastmoon and Deckathalon? I personally do not care for either.

Can we please have another unscheduled additional Spiral Scene or Spiral Showcase? Or even a NEW Spiral something that focuses on Monsterology?

Please?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Area51Alien on Jun 7, 2022 wrote:
Thank you for the unscheduled Spiral Scene. It was a very welcome start to the Summer Scroll of Fortune.

However, four weeks of Beastmoon and Deckathalon? I personally do not care for either.

Can we please have another unscheduled additional Spiral Scene or Spiral Showcase? Or even a NEW Spiral something that focuses on Monsterology?

Please?
I agree - this heavy emphasis on combat-oriented activities does not appeal to my casual playstyle, either, and I'd love to get more Scroll of Fortune points as well. The fact that Beastmoon and Deckathalon players can get unlimited points during events seems unfair.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Halloween Chick on Jun 13, 2022 wrote:
I agree - this heavy emphasis on combat-oriented activities does not appeal to my casual playstyle, either, and I'd love to get more Scroll of Fortune points as well. The fact that Beastmoon and Deckathalon players can get unlimited points during events seems unfair.

Agreed.

Everything else has a limit to points. The combat points are unlimited.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I agree we should have something non-combat based. I'm also a laid back player. I was happy to see the spiral showcase. And we should have something that doesn't cost a ton of energy like the pet promenade. Monstrology sounds like a good idea because it's a feature not many players use or talk about. The event could also yield better rewards for repetitive actions instead of just one monster treasure card or house guest. Maybe rare monster drops, hard to find reagents, or even treasure spells unique to monster types. Pets aren't a bad idea since beastmoon gets limited edition pets.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I agree with the above posts. I too don't and won't do Beastmoon. Way too many Beastmoon events--like every other week. Why encourage combat? Isn't their enough violence in the present world? I love the story lines in the actual quests and I don't mind fighting those villains. How about completing a quest in the story line that one is up too. I know there are daily quests and I do them. Then there are the deckathons. Ok I get that it helps train for the various schools but each of my 4 wizards have the pet hamster from each school so why do I need to do it again? I no longer do deckathons. I like the scroll of fortune but with the emphasis on Beastmoon and Deckathons it is a struggle to complete the scroll. Not interested in monstrology either.

Thanks for letting me vent my opinions.