Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Warlord Badge on One Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2016
Hello,

After the spring update and release of the 5th age of PvP, most of my characters across my account still have the warlord badge from the 4th age, but one of my characters is missing it, which was 900 rank in the 4th age, thus qualifying for the warlord badge. There is no rank option under badges for this character. He's a level 42 Ice wizard with a record of 25-0 in the 4th age, rank 900, warlord, but the badge isn't showing up anymore.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2016
Can anyone help with this? I've already emailed Wizard101 support and they told me to come here, the message boards, to resolve the issue.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
DeadlyDreamed on Apr 29, 2022 wrote:
Hello,

After the spring update and release of the 5th age of PvP, most of my characters across my account still have the warlord badge from the 4th age, but one of my characters is missing it, which was 900 rank in the 4th age, thus qualifying for the warlord badge. There is no rank option under badges for this character. He's a level 42 Ice wizard with a record of 25-0 in the 4th age, rank 900, warlord, but the badge isn't showing up anymore.
Same here, my other 5 wizs have their warlord badges but one just doesn't. Was like 948 rank I think.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Definitely late to the party on this but just last week my DERBY Warlord badge from the 4th age disappeared. I've been wearing my Derby Warlord badge mostly since the Spring update killed ranked derby but I switched it out for a few days to show someone a different badge. And now it's just gone.

Casp