Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
So I'm not new to the game. But in my 13 years on and off I rarely did crafting. Now I'm using my max wizard to try farming and crafting gear for my lowers..

Anyway I'm currently trying to craft the Spirit Drums for the guy in Zafaria. I was able to purchase one conga drum from Gearwise in Celestia , but now it won't allow me to buy a second one. How am I supposed to get this done then?

Thanks.

Administrator
Hello!

What you bought from Gearwise was a recipe to craft the Conga Drum, it can only be bought once. You can make multiple of the same item with the recipe you bought though.

This is the recipe you bought: Conga Drum

This is the page to the Conga Drum Housing Item: Conga Drum Decoration

Gather double what you need from the recipe to craft the drums and you'll be able to craft two at the Housing Crafting Station.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2018
Maceryn on Apr 7, 2022 wrote:
Hello!

What you bought from Gearwise was a recipe to craft the Conga Drum, it can only be bought once. You can make multiple of the same item with the recipe you bought though.

This is the recipe you bought: Conga Drum

This is the page to the Conga Drum Housing Item: Conga Drum Decoration

Gather double what you need from the recipe to craft the drums and you'll be able to craft two at the Housing Crafting Station.

Hope this helps!
[Honest Suggestion]

Honestly if I were you KI, I'd think about putting a more relatable and a slightly extensive teaching tutorial in the game for those who want to craft. I've seen too many people literally quit because of the crafting in this game. I myself know the struggles far too well as i feel as if the recipes are ridiculous with how many of each reagents it requires and the reagents are far too hard to get a hold of in the first place. If you log in to the game, you will see for yourself people are legit unhappy with crafting. Which I do find strange given the amount of people who praise crafting are the same ones dropping bombs about the crafting. ~shrugs~ But yes, there really needs to be more help and info given on crafting in the game, even a tweak here and there to improve it a little more.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I figured it out as soon as I posted this, but I couldn't find how to delete it. It took them 2 days to post it.

So thanks.