Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Pack Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2022
Hey there, i was curious if I was able to roll the dice and get a pack(s) under level 20 for the chance of a piece of gear with tempest on it.

I know this isn't advised but I've got some money to burn and I don't mind.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There are only two sources of Tempest Item Cards for that level range. The first is the Woodland Hunter Tuke, which comes from the Yule Logger Pack. Unfortunately this pack will not be available until they bring back Winter Holiday items, next time most likely will be during the Christmas in July event.

The second is the Dwarven Aeroboots, which is available via the Aero Plains Bundle. Not a pack, but it might be currently available?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2018
I would hold off on crowns gear that low of a level. You are close to Mt. Olympus at level 30, which gives strong gear for the level. You also unlock tempest in just a few levels, which will be stronger than any tempest from gear. Lower level crowns gear also generally has fewer cards, and I don't know if a pack has a tempest card off the top of my head.