Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck is equipped and so are spells but some spells never show n battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2021
Macabre jinn, jinn’s larceny, putrefaction, and contagion have been equipped in my deck since I got them but have never once shown up during battle. Any idea why this is?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Hi! I sometimes have this issue and I think I may have an answer (although I could be wrong). I have been playing since 2009 and, after not playing for a number of years, decided to start playing again. I had the same question that you're having now and decided to look it up. Apparently, if you fill your deck all the way up, cards take a lot longer to show. I never knew that! I have since cleaned out my deck (keeping my cards to about 15 or 20 max) and I now see all of the spells that I never used to see.

Hopefully this helps give you an idea! If not, maybe try googling the question?

Best of luck!

Administrator
Galadriel8 on Jan 19, 2022 wrote:
Macabre jinn, jinn’s larceny, putrefaction, and contagion have been equipped in my deck since I got them but have never once shown up during battle. Any idea why this is?
Hello!

These spells are only allowed in Player versus Player combat.

If you try to use them while fighting a boss or mob they will not show up in your deck.

Sorry for any confusion!