Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts on Karamelle and Game in General

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Just finished Karamelle and it was probably my least favorite world. The whole storyline with the candies was just not that interesting. It was pretty boring up until the end with The Nothing which I actually enjoyed. It just felt like setup for Lemuria which is not necessarily bad but was just meh as a world.

I honestly feel like after Level 100 and Darkmoor, the game has not been the same. I really enjoyed Empyrea and Mirage and the end of arc 3 but gear wise it hasn't really gotten much better. Besides Dragoon gear, you still end up using 1 - 2 pieces of Darkmoor gear. Comparing the stat jump between 50 to 100, 100 to 150 isn't that different. It's probably pretty hard considering the balance of the game but it almost feels like our wizards are just staying the same and just going through these worlds without much improvement. Dragoon gear is painful to grind especially having multiple wizards. It basically makes it so there's not many options anymore. There also aren't many items that are worth enough difference to grind like drops from Morganthe in the past, etc. The new shadow spells are pretty similar and only make like one or two them worth using. The new gear has no set bonuses and spells that aren't that useful in my opinion. I still have fun playing but I just feel like there's less incentive, (just some of my thoughts, feel free to comment if you think i'm wrong or agree)