Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In game Gift Box

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sometime within the past few days my gift box disappeared, I only have the crowns reward one. Only noticed today because of the free pack give away, which ofc I can not get because I no longer have the box it goes in.

Was there a change to where your crowns items go? I had quite a few bundle items in mine.

Help pls!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Dec 13, 2021 wrote:
Sometime within the past few days my gift box disappeared, I only have the crowns reward one. Only noticed today because of the free pack give away, which ofc I can not get because I no longer have the box it goes in.

Was there a change to where your crowns items go? I had quite a few bundle items in mine.

Help pls!
I did experience one day after the update recently both of my rewards/gift Icon was missing but I knew I had items in there still.

Mine re-appeared after I relaunched the game, so maybe try to restart next time.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
This has happened on all of my accounts, both crown and membership.

The gift box will return, but you must log out of the game then re-login, I don’t mean go to the character section and choose another wizard because they won’t have the gift box either (whether they have the crowns gift box or gift box from friends).

I hope this helps you and others whom may have noticed this. This started with the newest/latest update.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I can confirm that this is still happening. And yes, you do have to log completely out of the game to fix it. I'm not sure what is triggering it but I've logged on for 15 minutes to do some gardening and housing and both had already vanished on me.