Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Supreme Hex Staff Level 148

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I received the Level 148 Supreme Hex Staff which gives 6% pierce in addition to 79 crit, 23 damage 19 shadow and 1 power pip in Lemuria somewhere but don't know where it dropped from. Does anyone know where I can farm for this (and ones similar to it for other schools)? Please let me know. Thanks!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
microlife12 on Dec 13, 2021 wrote:
I received the Level 148 Supreme Hex Staff which gives 6% pierce in addition to 79 crit, 23 damage 19 shadow and 1 power pip in Lemuria somewhere but don't know where it dropped from. Does anyone know where I can farm for this (and ones similar to it for other schools)? Please let me know. Thanks!
most any boss in Lemuria can drop the lvl 148 gear, but if you equip a lvl l148 item or look at (Right Click) someone else's item, it will tell you where you can farm it from.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
The Supreme Hex Staff was most likely dropped from Private Eye (Balance). The other school wands may be dropped from others in the area.
If you know the names of the other staffs you may want to check out the WIKI at thee following link:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Power_Pip_Giving_Wands&pagefrom=Staff+of+Poseidon%27s+Angst%0AStaff+of+Poseidon%27s+Angst#mw-pages