Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Deck Menu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2021
Greetings everyone! Having a blast with the update, thank you very much!

I think we have so many spells now with the new update that we could really use either of these ideas: Allow us to hide certain spells OR allow us to sort spells just like we can sort quests with the Lemuria update.

I have one other idea: add a spell menu option where we can see all same-element spell cards at one time. This way we could build decks faster and more efficiently, without having to switch many pages. This would be especially helpful in groups where you don't have much time in between fights, but must switch cards out. Often, people do not wait for others, and we don't want to be left behind in the dust just because we needed to fix our spell decks! Thank you for reading.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Seeing all same-element spells at one time would be congested for the size of the Spell Book.

I do agree there should be a feature that allows us to navigate our spell deck a bit more easily, especially since my Death wiz has 10 pages of Death Spells (11 pages with 1 more spell).

Maybe add a "All | PvE | PvP" filter or, more preferable, add a "Favorites" category like we do for Gardening Spells so we are able to favorite spells we use often allowing quick changes.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2021
I was thinking about this earlier today, like, maybe little icons below the school cards choice showing pip amounts (0-7+) or something similar, maybe even on the right side have a vertical menu showing pip amounts.
That would definitely make my life a lot easier.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2021
John Hawkstone on Dec 3, 2021 wrote:
Seeing all same-element spells at one time would be congested for the size of the Spell Book.

I do agree there should be a feature that allows us to navigate our spell deck a bit more easily, especially since my Death wiz has 10 pages of Death Spells (11 pages with 1 more spell).

Maybe add a "All | PvE | PvP" filter or, more preferable, add a "Favorites" category like we do for Gardening Spells so we are able to favorite spells we use often allowing quick changes.
All same-element spells would fit if they used the small pictures of cards inside your deck on the left, instead of the entire card graphic on the right side of the menu. This could be a simple option on the side, a check box, that says "show all spells/small icons" or something. This could hide all of the whole cards, and just show all spells with tooltips so you can distinguish spells with similar pictures. What a relief it would be to know we could set up a deck in a fraction of the time with far less clicks, right?