Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Vendor in Every World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2021
Why don't we have a potion vendor in every world?

I can't give a good amount of reasons to add a potion vendor, but it'd be really nice to have them in every world.
I enjoy being able to constantly quest and not have to switch between worlds, and as I do enjoy the minigames, a lot of times I'm trying to speed through main quest so I can see new worlds or just get XP an level up.

It's a bit of a nuisance to have to travel to different spiral worlds to get potions then come back, even with a mark at times.

That's just my 2 cents on that and I've seen post in 2016 and older about it but since theirs newer worlds and harder challenges I think it'd be a really nice change and convenient for players.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
olStellar on Nov 16, 2021 wrote:

I can't give a good amount of reasons to add a potion vendor, but it'd be really nice to have them in every world.
I enjoy being able to constantly quest and not have to switch between worlds, and as I do enjoy the minigames, a lot of times I'm trying to speed through main quest so I can see new worlds or just get XP an level up.

It's a bit of a nuisance to have to travel to different spiral worlds to get potions then come back, even with a mark at times.

That's just my 2 cents on that and I've seen post in 2016 and older about it but since theirs newer worlds and harder challenges I think it'd be a really nice change and convenient for players.
i agree - mostly because it makes no sense that there wouldn't be someone in every shopping area that sells potions.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
crystalwizard12345... on Nov 22, 2021 wrote:
i agree - mostly because it makes no sense that there wouldn't be someone in every shopping area that sells potions.
I have often wondered this myself.

Steven Ghoststalker.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2021
Adding onto this, no one enjoys doing the minigames anymore, as it looks like people have cheated for their high scores so why would anyone want to go for them?
The rewards we get are hardly worth putting in any effort for them. I'd be more interested if I were given a small amount of crowns, (1-10 even ), higher amounts of gold depending on level, and so forth.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, I'm for this as well. I would understand this not being the case in maybe a world like Lemuria, given the storyline, and maybe the beginning of Khrysalis, but in other worlds, surely the lady that sells the potions could follow Zeke?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
olStellar on Nov 16, 2021 wrote:

Yes! This needs to happen.