Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander Robe Compromise.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Ever since I was a kid, it's been my dream to have the commander robe. I once got to knight before I quit, and this was before tourney's so making tickets was extremely hard. I was way too scared of losing my rank so I quit before achieving my dream. Fast forward to now, I have a husband and now I'm in college while playing one of my favorite childhood games on the side!

The Guardian's and Archangel's Vestments aren't a good match... the gold accents are very hard to match with most of the color options in the game. Although to be honest, I would love to use the Guardian's Vestment if the accents were a silver color. I've been trying to farm for a good looking female robe—I have to say, not a lot of clothing options look as good as the commander robe or some sort of school design outfit.

Why not make a version of the commander robe that isn't locked to commander? It can be a stitch item that wouldn't have any stats whatsoever. I mean, don't boys have the option to use the commander robe via fishing? Instead girls have to make due with the veteran robe. Not to give any ideas haha, but I would totally pay a large sum of crowns for this, since I don't even want to bother with the knockoffs with gold accents.

Anyway, KI, if you're reading this, please think about doing something like this. Or at least keep in mind that lots of players are looking for cool and cute gear to use if you don't plan on giving us an option to use commander gear without having to endure PVP.

Thank you!

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I've been thinking the same thing for a long time. It's not fair at all how boys can pay or fish for their robe. Recently, they even had the male commander robe in the crowns shop for purchase but they wont with the girls.