Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I buy/find Feints?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I can't find Feints for sale. Are they not for sale
Do they only come with certain school decks, like Death

Thank you,

Darby Dragon Heart

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can find feint treasures occasionally at the Bazaar.

A good source of the treasures as well is through gardening.
These plants currently drop the treasure:

StinkweedKing ParsleyFickle PickleDeadly Ninja FigEvil Magma Peas [Very Good Source]Deadly Fly Trap

Since I assume you are life, you will not be able to purchase the recipe for the spell [Death School Only]

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Feints may be learned from the Death School, but all the cards above the feint have to be learned using your training points.

Bought with gold… you may find some at the Bazaar, price will vary due to how many Elik Silverfist, master merchant, has. Don’t rightly know if there is a level that has been applied prior to obtaining it as PVP’ers have to be level 20 before they can purchase the feint treasure card and death wizards can learn the spell at level 26.

You may also garden for the drops from the plants (GARDENING SOURCES: Deadly Fly Trap, Deadly Ninja Fig, Death Moon Seed, Evil Magma Peas, Fickle Pickle, King Parsley, Saw Palmetto, Stinkweed, and Ultra Huckleberries)

I do hope this helps you.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can train Feint from Dworgyn in Nightside assuming you have the Training points and reach the appropriate level (26 I think). (Make sure to add the spell to your deck) There are also various item card versions.

TC Feint can only be purchased if someone sold it to the Bazaar. However, there are a few bosses that drop it as well. However, by far the easiest way to get TC Feints is to garden for them. Evil Magma Peas or King Parsley are good options to garden for it on as they have other uses as well.

Here is a link to the Wiki page that lists all the sources for TC feints.

Hope that helps!