Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Elegant Set in Crown Shop and/or Boots in Mirror Lake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Greetings KingsIsle Staff,

Long, long time player here and I love the game. Of course, throughout my years of playing, I've also accrued numerous opinions regarding how the game can certainly be improved for players.

One of these opinions, a rather minor one, is that the life elegant set should be available in the crown shop for purchase just as all of the other schools' sets are. It seems straightforward to me that they should be available there. Other people have posted about this throughout the years without any action, and I want to be one of the people that speaks up and pushes for this small change. It's a very simple request and a head-scratcher as to why it is not available in the crown shop.

The boots are particularly difficult to obtain, as they are not available from any of the bosses in Mirror Lake, only from wooden/skeleton key bosses. Yet, every other school has a piece of their elegant set in Mirror Lake (as well as the key bosses). This also confuses me, and I would like for the boots to be available to farm there.

I would love if you would honor this request of mine (and many others), or if you cannot, at least explain to us the reasoning behind it.

Thank you and kind regards,
Khephren123 :~)