Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moolinda Wu sprite swarm bug

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
When you take a non-life wizard to Melinda, she shows Sprite Swarm. The issue is, unless you're going to allow non-life wizards to learn Unicorn, this should not be showing up on the list of spells non-life schools can train. This should be removed from the list of life spells a non-life wizard can learn

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
dayerider on Jul 29, 2021 wrote:
When you take a non-life wizard to Melinda, she shows Sprite Swarm. The issue is, unless you're going to allow non-life wizards to learn Unicorn, this should not be showing up on the list of spells non-life schools can train. This should be removed from the list of life spells a non-life wizard can learn
I've been saying this since the beginning....

I would have preferred that Sprite Swarm be available to all players. Essentially spells offered by the Ravenwood Trainers should be available to any school in Ravenwood. If they want to offer these spells as school only then I feel like they should be behind a quest or something.

Administrator
dayerider on Jul 29, 2021 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for the report! I've added this to the list. It seems to happen with other new spells as well, where there is a pre-requisite spell that can only be obtained by the original school.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Same thing is happening in regards to 'Monster Mash' and 'Thieving Dragon' .

Just thought I would share others that have the same problem.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jul 31, 2021 wrote:
Same thing is happening in regards to 'Monster Mash' and 'Thieving Dragon' .

Just thought I would share others that have the same problem.
As well as Elemental and Spirit Golems