Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI LIVE QUESTION & TIP FOR JULY 2021

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Hehehe! The ancient Ones wanted to pose the ultimate question -

If you seal a Qhat in a box, without going in, how do you know if he's dead or alive?

Yes, that is my question for this months KI Live. I have been given clearance to create the Topic for everyone to post on. Thank you Sparck!

Tip -

When playing Beastmoon, try standing a tad bit away from the enemies when waiting for others to join you. The tiny triangle that represents you might not be visible on the map if standing too close. A good idea is to take a step back to make sure your whereabouts are known.

As a side note, if someone kindly requests to let them get the Clockfather or Time Clam, help them get it. The team would only benefit if everyone helps one another.

Administrator
stemogstel on Jul 23, 2021 wrote:
Hehehe! The ancient Ones wanted to pose the ultimate question -

If you seal a Qhat in a box, without going in, how do you know if he's dead or alive?

Yes, that is my question for this months KI Live. I have been given clearance to create the Topic for everyone to post on. Thank you Sparck!

Tip -

When playing Beastmoon, try standing a tad bit away from the enemies when waiting for others to join you. The tiny triangle that represents you might not be visible on the map if standing too close. A good idea is to take a step back to make sure your whereabouts are known.

As a side note, if someone kindly requests to let them get the Clockfather or Time Clam, help them get it. The team would only benefit if everyone helps one another.
Thanks stemogstel! Got your question and tip.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
thank you stem for creating this topic and for the tip! :)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
My question is: What can we expect from wizard101's 14th birthday?

My tip: In beastmoon if you are struggling to find a team come on over to wraith realm, thats where most beastmoon
players hang out

My other question is what is the most poplar and least popluar maxed tier beastmoon forms?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Always wanted to hear others opinions on this one!

Question:

Which deck do you think is needed in order to clear stage 10 of deckathalon(all)?

Tip:

When fishing for your blackberry jellyfish, and you would like to craft your mega snacks at a later stage. Simply place them in your sunken palace, you are able to store 250 of them! (In case you’re wondering what mega snack I’m referring to, merely pay a visit to the snack vendor in krokotopia)

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Whoops I forgot to add on my question and tip!

Question: (i actually have two!)

Who is your favorite npc and why?
Do you have any future plans on bringing in more celebrities, and if so who would you like to have appear?

Tip:

Check out the packs in the crown shop as some of them have really cool spells for your wizards!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2015
Question—Would you say that the challenge presented by grinding for Dragoon gear is worth it relative to the effort it takes to gain the vanguard gear? The differences in stats between the two sets seems too minimal to warrant the cost of dragoon gear.

Tip—Before heading into a dungeon, don’t be afraid to ask your teammates about any cheating bosses. Your run is sure to be much smoother!