Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Fishing?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Ravenwood News says we have Free Fishing member benefit till Sunday.

I went to the new house to catch the new fish then realized my energy was being spent, so I checked the login info again and the member benefit was gone. The time here was 11:20am EST so figured I'd give it 10 - 15 minutes. Now the time is 11:55am and it once again shows free fishing benefit but it is not giving it. Now a friend in the game says the benefit is double reagents and I had just went and gardened too and didn't get double reagents that I noticed.

What's the member benefit this weekend

Administrator
stemogstel on Jul 23, 2021 wrote:
Ravenwood News says we have Free Fishing member benefit till Sunday.

I went to the new house to catch the new fish then realized my energy was being spent, so I checked the login info again and the member benefit was gone. The time here was 11:20am EST so figured I'd give it 10 - 15 minutes. Now the time is 11:55am and it once again shows free fishing benefit but it is not giving it. Now a friend in the game says the benefit is double reagents and I had just went and gardened too and didn't get double reagents that I noticed.

What's the member benefit this weekend
Hello! Sorry about the confusion! It was the crafting/reagent benefit that went on that weekend.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Maceryn on Jul 30, 2021 wrote:
Hello! Sorry about the confusion! It was the crafting/reagent benefit that went on that weekend.
Hi there! Are you the new hiree I just watched on KI Live? A fresh face to help KI is a welcomed addition in my [quest]book.

I figured the fish benefit was being shown a week early when it showed up a few times at the login screen. No big deal. I just re-completed my most unique collection of every fish in every size. That's all 213 fish in regular size, small fry, and whopper.

Administrator
I am, haha, thank you for tuning in!

That's awesome! Fishing takes a lot of patience, so that is a great accomplishment. Congratulations!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Maceryn on Aug 2, 2021 wrote:
I am, haha, thank you for tuning in!

That's awesome! Fishing takes a lot of patience, so that is a great accomplishment. Congratulations!
Thanks! I like to call it my accompfishment.