Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gummy Bear Housing Guests Graphical Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Hello! It is a fantastical day of sweets and gummies, until they become graphical anomalies of destruction of fear! I was in my house today after collecting TONS of Gummy Bear Animus to create house guests, after placing them down, I start getting tons of graphical glitching all over my screen, I thought it was just the house itself due to some erroes, until I realized (After the full screen glitch had gone away) that it was coming from the Gummy bears, as they wonder around they will explode into straight lines of shapes like triangles as far as the eye can see (in game lol) some will become a bit larger but distorted versions of themselves randomly.

I have further evidence to suggest it is 100% the Gummy Bears because the graphical glitching will stop when I turn away from looking at the Gummy Bears. I also took screenshots to give example but I do not know where nor how to upload them to the forums or if I am able to attach them to this post. Please look into making our cute little Gummy Bears... well, cute again rather than dimensional anomalies of terror in my Candy House haha! Specifically I noticed 4 different types of Gummies doing it the most, the Uber-Bear, Multi-vitamin Bear, and the Creme Beret. I had friends who I was showing my collection to and they were seeing the glitching as well, one sent me a screen shot and it was the exact same as I was experiencing.

This should also be fixed on a more medical note, the screen glitching covers the entire screen and flashes aggressively, this could be dangerous for players with photo-sensitive epilepsy! Thank you! :)

Your Gummy Bear obsessed Sorcerer,
Rogan Light