Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Ideas - Add yours!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I love the Beastmoon Event.
It's the best side activity in the game right now for me.
You can add your ideas here as well!

Here's a list of ideas on how it could improve:
(some may have already been considered or mentioned)

- map rotation

- more forms such as Ghost, Wraith, Elephant

It would increase the variety.
Please take advantage of the models Wizard101 already has at their disposal.
Yes, I know each form has a role, however it would be great if we can see newer looking ones instead of 7 versions of the same ones. (I love a lot of the different school versions though!)
They could have similar spell effects, like a different school version of an already existing one.
That way there won't be a problem with balancing.
Another idea is if for a special holiday/event, the forms that already exist could be replaced with different looking ones temporarily.
For example: Halloween is coming, so we could have a Halloween version of Beastmoon.

- getting extra utility spells from chests such as Stun Block or Weakness (weaker versions)
or maybe Moon utility spells for example:
Polymorph target into any Beast for 1 round. Could be an interesting confusion tactic.

- more spell effects such as Beguile and Confuse (I love what's been done with Needful things and Pacify)

- slightly more variety in spell animation. Instead of for example: several forms having snow beetle (I understand if this is limited, but it can be a little repetitive)

- astral school forms would be very interesting

- map having some kind of moving obstacles. for example, a Polaris map can be slippery because of the ice.

- secret bosses/time in Mayhem, maybe secret rewards like Potions

- Death having more Afterlife spells fits with their theme, would love to see more of that. Like the spell "Necromantic Curse" that Death Fairy used to have.

- Small forms die very fast, it would be nice if in some way their life could be slightly expanded or made more meaningful.
Perhaps by buffing Life forms that can heal others? Or maybe by giving them defensive tools.
One spell idea I had was "Wings of Regret" which reflects the damage that was used to defeat someone. (Afterlife) that can make others afraid to use big hits: therefore slowing the damage.

I always look forward to seeing each new update and every event.
Love seeing the new forms and the new effects.
Thank you for continuing to develop Beastmoon.
I usually write on Twitter and tag Wizard101 because often I show pictures with ideas since it's easier to show you that way.
Hope you've seen those too.
Some of my ideas were for example how a Wraith form's spells could look like,
or a Moon Draconian, or new spell ideas for Beastmoon.
I appreciate that you consider our feedback.
This event is amazing and so fun!!!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I would love a ghost or wraith form but helephant I am not too sure, I don't think they would work.
Also the holiday idea I don't really like.
More utility spells would help a lot, especially stun shields as storm wolf and myth drake can chain stun.
Beguile would be fun but not so much when it is mayhem and the enemy uses it lol.
I love reading about beastmoon ideas and you have some really creative ones.