Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New LGBTQ World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
It should easy for safe space and become friends who is lgbtq in other new world like rainbow and many types of rainbow version of flags like no bad vibe for all levels but what about battle or dungeon? maybe it could rainbow sheep monster something like that and if we could walk on rainbow street that would be so cute colorful, imagine go to any stores that have very colorful like foods or pastel sky when you enter from door

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
I personally think that a better way to support the LGBTQ+ would to add things such as name/gender changing elixirs and a color palette all genders share equally (so pink for boys). Even though I'd like to see a rainbow world I'd prefer if it was a side quest where you gotta follow the rainbow to the pot of gold, and then fight a leprechaun

Survivor
Jun 22, 2016
It would be more realistic to ask for a LGBTQ realm, which isn't a bad idea.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Basing an entire world off of LGBTQ+ is the same as basing an entire character's personality around being LGBTQ+. It doesn't work that well, and ends up creating a bland world/character/etc with few redeeming elements. I get what you mean though. Maybe they could add characters to the game in the future that are more inclusive, like ones that are non-binary and such. (But again, PLEASE don't base their WHOLE personality around being LGBTQ+!!!). I think basing a whole world, side world, or even dungeon off of it would be really difficult to correctly pull off.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
As it is I can only think of a few NPC's that mention being married, so I don't think any LGBTQ theme needs to be done. Plus many of the outfits are the same regardless of your wizards gender.

To be more gender neutral they can open up the dye colors so anyone can use whatever color they want. And dye any outfit or hair. Also open up the names, add more nongender specific names on both sides and/or let boy/girl names be useable on girl/boy wizards for example.

If they do more rainbow stuff, leave gender out of it. Colors never should have been gender specific anyways. So leave rainbow gender idenity free too.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
another way to suppose that community would be to make it an option which version of the gear you show; the male or female.