Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Wide Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I have been playing Wizard101 for a long time. I am a very grindy person and actually enjoy the grind. However, there are some grinds and things that make for a very boring time. I think that badges should be account wide (excluding school specific badges, and PvP badges). Whenever I grind a really cool badge, I don't get the satisfaction of feeling like I achieved something because deep down I know I would have to do it again on another wizard if I wanted to show it off. I think the argument of "what if a level 5 equips a Dragonspyre badge?" is kind of silly. That just means they have a character who was able to unlock it! Good for them!

Finally, unrelated to badges, I think teleportation effects should be account wide. They are already in the settings panel. I see really cool teleport effects but don't grind (scroll of fortune - have already made a post about how this should be account wide)/buy them because it is tied to a specific Wizard. I would gladly buy more if I knew all Wizards had access to them! (You can't even move them through shared bank :/)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I agree with having teleport effects sharable account wide.
I mainly use 1 or 2 wizards for Beastmoon. Often the teleport effect received is more suitable to a wizard of a different school on the account, but it can't be shared.
Please make this adjustment so that teleport effects can be shared account wide.
Thank you.