Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transformations became crowns only

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I always told myself that taking a fun appearance that wasn't just an outfit was a fun concept, and I had fun taking the appearance of a transformation without having to spend crowns, especially since they only last an hour instead of being something that you have from now on. It really annoys me that transformations became crowns only, this is because it's something that only lasts a certain amount of time. If transformations absolutely must be crowns only like it's getting made look, they need to also be permanent items that players have in their backpack and equip and unequip whenever they want (kind of like permanent mounts). My entire point is that if this game getting updates isn't gonna trigger my discomfort, transformations need to either go back to also being able to be purchased with gold, or turn into things players can equip and unequip at their own desire and don't only last a certain amount of time (kind of like permanent mounts).