Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am a member but can't enter dungeions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2021
HI everyone. I recently came back to the game and made a new account. I bought a monthly membership and I still can not enter dungeons. However it is only dungeons. i went to Krok and Colossal Blvd. just fine. I have the quest currently to do the dungeon in nightside and the sigil is lit but when I try to enter it I get the message telling me to buy with crowns or upgrade to a member. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Note: I have confirmed that my membership is for Wizard101 and not Pirate101 like some people suggested in other places. I am trying to contact support but i figured I would try here in the mean time.

Administrator
CallMeKora on Jun 3, 2021 wrote:
HI everyone. I recently came back to the game and made a new account. I bought a monthly membership and I still can not enter dungeons. However it is only dungeons. i went to Krok and Colossal Blvd. just fine. I have the quest currently to do the dungeon in nightside and the sigil is lit but when I try to enter it I get the message telling me to buy with crowns or upgrade to a member. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Note: I have confirmed that my membership is for Wizard101 and not Pirate101 like some people suggested in other places. I am trying to contact support but i figured I would try here in the mean time.
Welcome back to the Spiral CallMeKora!

It will depend on where you are right now. If you have not completed certain quests in Wizard City, you won't be able to access other areas.

It sounds though like you may have run into a problem. Please contact our support team if you still can't get through: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
May 31, 2021
the sigils are active and the i am of level with an active quest. Support hasn't responded in 3 days. What is their average turnaround time?