Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Steal Charm and Steal Blade Maycasts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2014
I have a theory on the steal charm and steal blade "maycast" talents and i'd like to know if they are true or not.

So basically, from what i know of the steal charm spell is that it can steal any and all "positive"" school blades including balance blades this much i know but is this true for both "steal charm" and "steal blade" maycast talents?

Also as for the "steal blade" maycast talent itself, i have a seperate theory for it.

I believe the "steal blade" maycast only steals blades from "your" school only, for example if you're balance it could only steal blades related to the balance school such as balance blades, dragonblades, bladestorms (etc..)

Or, another theory i have is that the "steal blade" maycast only steal blades from mobs and bosses that are "your" school only, for example if you came across an ice mob/boss it would steal "their" blades only.

Does anyone know if "any" of this is true? and if i'm wrong please let me know what these may casts actually do.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
not entirely sure myself so i could be wrong, but i believe steal blade only steals blades of any school whereas steal charm can take blades, accuracy, healing, etc, charms.