Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Posts Disappearing?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi Sparck,

Is there a reason why my post count keeps dropping? I'm assuming it's because they were archived, but I didn't think that archived posts were just completely deleted were they? Combine this with the fact that posts from Test Realm also get removed and I'm down by literally 1500 or more. (I was in the 3000+ range at one point).

(I also noticed that your avatar is not displaying).

Administrator
exp613 on May 26, 2021 wrote:
Hi Sparck,

Is there a reason why my post count keeps dropping? I'm assuming it's because they were archived, but I didn't think that archived posts were just completely deleted were they? Combine this with the fact that posts from Test Realm also get removed and I'm down by literally 1500 or more. (I was in the 3000+ range at one point).

(I also noticed that your avatar is not displaying).
Really old posts from years ago may be archived, but most of them should remain, if not just in a locked state. Nothing is ever deleted.

1500 of your posts were not archived, so the count may just not be accurate or the original number wasn't what you thought it was.

Ah, my avatar, I was considering a new one :). Any community suggestions?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sparck on May 26, 2021 wrote:
Really old posts from years ago may be archived, but most of them should remain, if not just in a locked state. Nothing is ever deleted.

1500 of your posts were not archived, so the count may just not be accurate or the original number wasn't what you thought it was.

Ah, my avatar, I was considering a new one :). Any community suggestions?
I suppose either is possible. I could have misremembered or the count is off or it doesn't count archived posts?

As far as your Avatar, are you looking to change your whole persona (like be Bat Masterson on both forums?) or changing characters? Or just updating the image with new artwork?

I have two suggestions:
1. Use this picture of Sparck from the Empyrea loading screen (jk)
2. See if someone could make a Wizard style-cartoon picture of the hat from your Twitter profile picture! That would be cool as well.

Administrator