Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre-enchanting Pigsie NOT working.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2012
I know pre-enchanting has been stopped in the Arena but why can't I make enchanted Pigsie for my side deck for playing in the main game? Can you please fix this bug or if it is intentional please reverse this decision? With limited spells I can have in the main deck, a side deck is very important, to keep my teams alive.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Kane master wizard on May 25, 2021 wrote:
I know pre-enchanting has been stopped in the Arena but why can't I make enchanted Pigsie for my side deck for playing in the main game? Can you please fix this bug or if it is intentional please reverse this decision? With limited spells I can have in the main deck, a side deck is very important, to keep my teams alive.
It's not just Pigsie. I can't pre-enchant Sound of Musicology .

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
You cannot pre-enchant spells that have been given Spellement paths. Pigsie became such a spell with the Spring update.

Fortunately Unicorn was buffed in the same update so you could pre-enchant those instead. It won't be as good but it'll be close, plus some possible Pip Conversion.