Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Deck Support For Mika Sharka

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2013
Mika Sharka has been nearly impossible for me to beat. I would like to know what is recommended for me to use as a level 79 Storm Class Wizard as a tactic for beating them.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I soloed Mika Sharka on my storm. Although I don't remember my exact strategy, here is the baseline of what I would use in this situation:

Blades:

- Stormblade
- Pet or Item Stormblade (if you have it)
- TC Stormblade
- Elemental Blade
- TC Elemental Blade (optional)

Traps:
- TC Feint
- Regular Feint (if you have it)

Attacks:
- any single hit storm spell, my favorites are Kraken and Triton.

Be sure that you have access to the tower shield spell or stock up on tower shield treasure cards. The other part in this is to make sure you have the proper equipment giving you enough damage and resist. At the time of fighting Mika Sharka, my storm wizard had the full Waterworks gear set, along with an athame and ring from Wintertusk (which you can buy at the Bazaar). My pet gave me extra damage as well, but it wasn't enough to make or break.

Once you have all of the above, it is all a matter of your strategy and building up your hit. Don't be afraid to hit more than once.

Administrator
Dakota Sky on May 12, 2021 wrote:
I soloed Mika Sharka on my storm. Although I don't remember my exact strategy, here is the baseline of what I would use in this situation:

Blades:

- Stormblade
- Pet or Item Stormblade (if you have it)
- TC Stormblade
- Elemental Blade
- TC Elemental Blade (optional)

Traps:
- TC Feint
- Regular Feint (if you have it)

Attacks:
- any single hit storm spell, my favorites are Kraken and Triton.

Be sure that you have access to the tower shield spell or stock up on tower shield treasure cards. The other part in this is to make sure you have the proper equipment giving you enough damage and resist. At the time of fighting Mika Sharka, my storm wizard had the full Waterworks gear set, along with an athame and ring from Wintertusk (which you can buy at the Bazaar). My pet gave me extra damage as well, but it wasn't enough to make or break.

Once you have all of the above, it is all a matter of your strategy and building up your hit. Don't be afraid to hit more than once.
Hi Dakota Sky! Please note that colored text is for minor highlighting needs, not coloring the entire post.

For future posts, please ensure a general format or they may not be approved.