Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug: pet spell Humungofrog

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
After the update the Noble Humungofrog spell cast by the Myth level 58 school reward pet Humungofrog is not functioning properly. The spell is supposed to do 75 +525 Myth damage over 3 rounds to all enemies instead it is hitting 75 to all enemies and 525 myth damage over 3 rounds to all ALLIES.

This makes this pet completely useless. I'm not happy this makes my pet's unique specialty a hindrance to me and any one traveling in my party. Please confirm this is being worked on. This is my 5th or 6th format trying to get this bug reported Question Reference # 210421-000124.

Thank you.

Developer
Thank you for letting us know. We are going to get this fixed.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
RandomsWorld on Apr 26, 2021 wrote:
Thank you for letting us know. We are going to get this fixed.
Thank you for the reply unfortunately even after last nights maintenance update I tested it today and it's still not working.

Developer
Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
I have used this spell recently and it works against enemies now. It doesn't SHOW the damage-over-time effect on the enemies though. This causes problems in teams since the other players don't know it is a damage-over-time spell

Developer
Dang okay, I'm on the case here and will make sure this gets handled. At least it is just a visual thing and not functional as the DOT is still working.