Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Symbols Next to Badge Name?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Title says all.

It's a very small addition, but I think it would be cool to have the option to display your school's symbol next to your badge name, kind of like how enemies in the game have their school symbol next to their rank. I'm someone who likes knowing what school teammates and other players are in case their badge/stitch doesn't give it away at a glance. It's an added personalization feature that would make school identification just that easier without having to have players compromise their unique badge/stitch.

I'd imagine you'd be able to toggle your school symbol on/off through the badge menu or something like that. That way I can let people know I'm a Diviner instantly without having to give up my badge. Thoughts?

Administrator
DeddoRain on Apr 24, 2021 wrote:
Title says all.

It's a very small addition, but I think it would be cool to have the option to display your school's symbol next to your badge name, kind of like how enemies in the game have their school symbol next to their rank. I'm someone who likes knowing what school teammates and other players are in case their badge/stitch doesn't give it away at a glance. It's an added personalization feature that would make school identification just that easier without having to have players compromise their unique badge/stitch.

I'd imagine you'd be able to toggle your school symbol on/off through the badge menu or something like that. That way I can let people know I'm a Diviner instantly without having to give up my badge. Thoughts?
I like that idea! I can let the team know about it and maybe it can be added one day.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
This is a great idea! It makes so much sense and despite being a small change would have a huge effect on convenience.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012