Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon caer lyon “hasty retreat” locate coconuts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
Does anyone know where i can find the coconuts? Someone showed me where they are supposed to be but they aren’t showing up there for me and another friend.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2020
Sooooo I'm in Avalon and everything was going smoothly until I got the side quest called "Hasty Retreat". Basically you have to fight 3 different kinds of knights in Caer Lyon to help the Knight of the Sacred Words find coconuts. Welllll fought the knights and now it's saying I have to retrieve the coconuts. The waypoint brings me exactly where they should be but I cannot see them on the ground. I'm so stuck now. I tried logging in and out. Restarting my computer, switching servers, I even asked a bunch of people in game and I think they think I'm crazy lol Please help!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
I'm on the hasty retreat quest in Caer Lyon where you have to collect the coconuts from beside the swallows, however there are no coconuts there when I go?? Has anyone else had this problem & how do I fix it?!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
I'm in exactly the same boat!! It says I'm standing where they should be but just... nothing? Interested to see the fix for this one

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
Same problem for me as well. I went back through Avalon to do some sidequests but now I cant finish this last one. Would definitely appreciate a response on this.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2020
I'm having the same issue, it's been a few days in fact and I still haven't been able to get the coconuts even after logging out/in, changing servers, and going around doing other quests then going back. Is there any fix?