Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Monster Mayhem Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
These issues are new to the Spring Update.

Since Beastmoon lasted less than a week on Test, I wasn't able to play, so this is all based on stuff I encountered on Live Realm:
  • Hasty Harvest TCs can make their way into your deck if you get them dropped from beating a Wave. You can get them removed from Acteon at the base.
  • Badges are a mess. I have lost progress on my Clockfather badges. I still don't get progress for clearing Wave 3 (again, I can get credit towards the "Beastmoon Match Wins" but not Monster Mayhem wins - not new). I have 2 Monster Mayhem progress badges, and my existing badges got all out of wack. Storm Elf I and Storm Elf II and III are all on different pages, for example.
  • Beastmoon Seed recipe changed to Battlemoon Seed. (Element Mood Seed recipe should be Elemental Moon Seed Recipe to remain consistent with the Elemental Moon Seed and Elemental Moonstone).
  • I have crashed a number of times upon starting a Monster Mayhem match while at the loading screen
  • Spells say -75 heal trap but they're visually absorb heals and then they're mechanically still traps and jinxes
  • Players don't get kicked if they're spinning inactive in base, as long as they picked a form. I've had 3 separate players do this to gauge whether a match is worth their time by suddenly becoming active when we start spiral
  • With the UI change, the help pages are now incorrect when they say "damage boosting blades" for the blade icon
  • The help pages imply you can 'win' battle coins in the event (page 1). While it'd be nice to gain 5-10 per wave, that is not the case.

Lastly, I enjoy the quickchat options in Beastmoon, but I really challenge anyone to use them quickly. Easy phrases like "Help" or "Over here" aren't in there, and everything is all bundled under the Beastmoon tab.

There's also many existing issues that have been going on for almost a year now. I hope to see those get addressed too (check out my post history for those).

I really enjoyed the UI change to Beastmoon and I think whoever made it did an absolutely excellent job. I cannot understate how nice it is. I hope to see Beastmoon get a more consistent UI in the future (like removing charm and ward icons) to help with clarity.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Regarding the Clock Puppet (clockfathers) badge resetting to zero, Customer Support had told me this:

"Customer support does not have a way to verify a loss of this nor can we award the badge ourselves.
If our QA team and developers are able to verify a bug they will award the badge to those who missed it.

At this time unfortunately we are unable to assist further as we cannot verify a loss or provide the badge ourselves."

- One other issue is the new Spellements we get from Beastmoon seed harvests are nowhere to be found.
I am not sure if the spellements we get from defeating a Wave is always going into our inventory either.
Harvest an elder beastmoon school seed and report back here if you can find it or not please.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I echo these issues.

On a smaller note: Myth Draconian's Minion Mythic Construct's Spell: Minion Boons (Give pips to team) has a graphical issue. It does the give pip animation to the first player each time instead of to each team mate. May Also be an Issue with Pip Rally.