Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many beasts locked! (beastmoon)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I don't mind myself too much because I've been playing beastmoon for a while and have plenty beasts unlocked. but a couple months ago I convinced my husband to play beastmoon. He hasn't played these last 2 months because all his favorite beasts are locked. Can you please keep more beasts unlocked? It feels like every single beast either only has 1 type of beast unlocked or has none of them unlocked.

If it's okay to request this, it'd be so awesome to have the ice colossus gold idol sometime. Maybe during beastmoon mayhem event? It's his favorite and he has enough moongold dust. If you would be willing to do this for me. Or at least have more options to play for people who don't have any beasts unlocked that'd mean a ton to me!

Developer
I agree that since they keep adding more forms, only having 6 out of 28 forms available at once is quite a small amount. However, I think they do a good job with putting older ones into the Mayhem Anvil to craft perm unlocks.

Something I'd like to see is an easier way to view which form are free for each event? I hate having to check them all individually.