Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Aoes, Globals, and Auras have a secondary confirmation.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
I think spells like Meteor Strike and Doom and Gloom should have a secondary confirmation function like the Mirage shadow pip spells. It's honestly annoying in PVP and PVE that because of a miss click, you waste more time that was needed or lose a match off of it. Either way it's frustrating when this happenings and I heavily believe this should be added in.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
The thing about the Mirage spells is they serve a unique purpose, that’s why confirming is needed. As for aoes, it’s not needed because they hit all anyway. Bubbles and auras are for sure not needed to be confirmed. Honestly it’s just a matter of mouse speed. If it seems like you always miss click, lower the speed because the more you play the more you learn. Don’t want to shoot down your idea but in reality it’s not a big deal at all.

Defender
May 11, 2013
jashelper on Apr 9, 2021 wrote:
I think spells like Meteor Strike and Doom and Gloom should have a secondary confirmation function like the Mirage shadow pip spells. It's honestly annoying in PVP and PVE that because of a miss click, you waste more time that was needed or lose a match off of it. Either way it's frustrating when this happenings and I heavily believe this should be added in.
No, i already dont use the ones you have to confirm because they are a waste of time. Just don't misclick.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
jashelper on Apr 9, 2021 wrote:
I think this is a good idea. Though it would need to be an Option because some people wouldn't want it.