Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
I think badges should have a little description telling you the requirements to get them. Maybe it could show up when we hover the cursor over them. For some badges it's already obvious (all of the ''Defeat (x amount) Creatures'' badges, for example), but for most of them, there's no way to know how to get them.

Example of a description: Medal Catcher - Earn a medal in the fishing tournament.

We should also be able to see every badge's title, including the ones we haven't gotten yet. Those would be grayed out and we wouldn't be able to select them.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I totally agree with this idea. Check out what I wrote up nearly 6 yrs ago and know that great minds think alike.
Here is a link: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?442635-Showcase-for-Badges and you can read what others thought of it at the time.

I have expanded on the idea since and sent in on Test Realm the suggestion of a Trophy Room house expansion. KI may have incorporated this when they gave us the Monstrodome. A Trophy Room can be a win-win for KI and us if they add it to Crowns Shop. Maybe an incentive for us to want to buy a Trophy Room expansion would be one's house limit being taken up by trophies and the sort. So this room would be limited to trophies, trophy displays, gauntlets, and a place to display our badges, like a badge bulletin board or badge trophy in which it can show us where to get badges (ala item identifier).

I also believe in the scroll over someone else's badge to gather it's info.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I know from asking K I about, and they said they are having issues with badges, I wish there would be a place to go, where we could find out when they are fixed, and which ones are broken. So very disappointing when you think you have done what you should do. Like the cupcake factory, we took all myth in
for the copy qhat copier badge, we got the quit qhat, cause we killed fast, but not the copy qhat copier badge. I dont know if they have fixed the treemugger badge either. Guess will try again and see. The boogie boxer same thing.
I love badges, and especially the new ones in Karamelle, different and fun. When you run into ones that work. I also agree better description of how the badge is acquired, would be helpful. Such as drawless victory, does your pet have to be non healer? also?
Thanks for any info.