Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving pets between banks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Hello there! I would like to propose that moving pets between banks should not cost all of our energy. To me, it makes no sense as to why all of our energy gets used up just by moving pets between banks. When gardening and pet training, energy is hard enough to come by without being able to afford energy elixirs, so it feels like a kick in the head when we lose all our energy just by moving a pet from the shared bank to our backpack.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hello! I can see why you might think it's a good idea to remove this limit. It can be discouraging to have this happen. There is a reason why they warn you before you remove a pet from the shared bank.

A large part of it is because they want a wizard to be incentivized to breed a pet on each character rather than transfer a pet between characters.

In addition, moving a pet between wizards could be a good way to train it, as long as it isn't school locked. In this case, they may have decided that doing so is an exploit and this is the consequence.

Personally, I don't see a problem with the current system, but that may just be because I use all my energy very quickly. Use it or lose it, after all!

I'd love to know the official reason as to why the punishment exists, but it was added when pet energy and training was, so I'm doubtful they will remove it anytime soon.