Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add reverse transmutes for the Catacombs reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
i find it exhausting grinding out the extract meanwhile i have 70 crystals in my reagent bag! so I was wondering if the game could add a reverse transmute type thing like 1 crystal=20 extract. Might sound lame to some, but I think many players would find it useful!

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
It would be nice to see, even if we needed to get some vials to convert the salts or crystals back to extract.

I think, personally, it should be a cycle, so you cant just turn salt back to extract, rather you turn salt to crystals and crystal back to extract. This would make it somewhat similar to the scales and fish fin recipe pairs which allow conversion between the two.

The one problem I see with this idea is that it would be the first crafting recipe that I'm aware of (feel free to correct me) that gives more than one output. All the other crafting recipes take many things and give you one. This maybe a limit of the coding or maybe a design philosophy thing. Either way, given what we know about crafting, 1 crystal would, at most, give one extract.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
Having a reverse transmute in general for everything would be amazing and a lot less time consuming! especially for those who don't have a lot of time on the game as it is.

I support this