Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend Of The Two Rings crafting Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Hello!

I recently saw i was super behind on my crafting badges for Wizad101 and want to get them to legendary rank. So i left off in Krokatopia with my crafting rank so i finshed that quest and the Marleybone quest and ended up in MooShu. I went to the Crafting teacher of Mooshu and got the legend of the two rings quest to do. So i bought the recipe and some regents and went back to my house to craft it but i then saw that the recipe did not show up. So i went back to Mooshu and saw that i bought it, So there seems to be some sort of glitch that wont let me progress the mission. (Sorry for my bad english)

Here is a video of the bug https://youtu.be/KyJNNsQlUkg

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Check which crafting table is required for this recipe, if I remember correctly it requires the equipment crafting table.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
LuKA444875 on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
Hello!

I recently saw i was super behind on my crafting badges for Wizad101 and want to get them to legendary rank. So i left off in Krokatopia with my crafting rank so i finshed that quest and the Marleybone quest and ended up in MooShu. I went to the Crafting teacher of Mooshu and got the legend of the two rings quest to do. So i bought the recipe and some regents and went back to my house to craft it but i then saw that the recipe did not show up. So i went back to Mooshu and saw that i bought it, So there seems to be some sort of glitch that wont let me progress the mission. (Sorry for my bad english)

Here is a video of the bug https://youtu.be/KyJNNsQlUkg
I dont do crafting, probably should. You can try using one of those public crafting things, High Ledge in Wizard City, and Frost Giant's Forge in Grizzleheim.
Also you english is not bad(other than you should capitalize I)