Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic Suggestion: + and - speed to items

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
I would like to suggest a card for +speed and -speed to items, specifically for when there are movement cards used on them.

I feel like a lot of the time the movement is rather slow for some stuff I want to accomplish, and other times it can be too fast. So a card that increases the speed of movement cards by whatever % would be great.

One example, is + speed for something like a rollercoaster, right now movement is pretty slow so and there's no way to speed up/slow down for lift hills or just hills in general.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I would love to have faster move object options as well as directional object teleports. I personally haven't felt a need to move objects more slowly; they are pretty slow already. Being able to match object movement speed to the speed of a pet moving between crumbs would be nice as would some even faster options. I know it's a lot of different cards, but I'd rather have the speed built into the card rather than having to apply 2 cards to every object I want to move fast. Maybe there could be special reflectors that would apply modifications like speed to the cards we already have.