Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101, The Movie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2018
This hasn't really got anything to do with the game but....

Hear me out....

KingsIsle, Can you work with some sort of mass media company and create "Wizard 101" - The movie.
Alternatively, An animated series could be made which features all the main characters.
Such as Merle, All the Ravenwood professors as well as Malistare and his evil companions.
If a series were to be made, you could incorporate the different arcs into different seasons (Arc 1, Malistare) etc.
Create a main character, The Wizard. Who travels through the worlds gaining different spells and pets and friends along the way. Kind of like Pokemon or Avatar, Shows that follow a main group of people who explore the world in font of them.

Whilst playing Wizard 101, I have been constantly thinking about how these quest lines with there respective voice actors could make for one bloody great animated show!

This storyline is just to grand to be kept just for a game it needs to be made into a series or something.

I am fully aware that this would be an enormous amount of work for KingsIsle as they not only would be focussing on there game but also would now focus on a Visual series as well.

I am asking all my fellow Wizards to blow this post up and make KingsIsle see it. I know you all agree with me on this one . And who knows maybe we will see a Wizard 101 animation in the future .

P.S. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves in the comments to share your opinions .

Juan Sand Lvl. 52

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Hm, that would be interesting. But, a little time-consuming, don't you think?