Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow players decide on the pet type they want to get from a hatch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Wizard101 players spend a ton of gold and time in a try to get the pet type they want from a hatch.
Kingsisle needs to allow players decide on the pet type they want to get from a hatch, also because players can have a preference to get the other player's pet type and not their own- having a lottery in something that suppose to be handy and achievable shouldn't be a thing!! In adition it's very frustrating and tiring, specialy when a player has to wait 24/12 hours to hatch that would turn in a failiur. It's not a drop or a farm for an item it's just a simple hatch, and Kingsisle make it harder than it should be.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Yeah tell me about it. I personally love putting good stats on pets that are either extremely rare, retired, or not used often. My favorite is my Storm pet, the Fine Wood Golem, which has Quad Storm Damage with May Cast Infallible. For those that know a bit of Wizard101 history, the Fine Wood Golem is a retired pet from the Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions Pack. As such, I value it highly because of how rare of a pet it is. That being said, I had to work extremely hard with consistent hatches to not only get the correct pet body type that I wanted (again the Fine Wood Golem) but get the stats that I wanted on it, thus making the pet process ten times harder than it needs to be. Arcanum Lore, I agree with you. There should really be a way to make it a bit easier in getting the pet body type that you want. Some players actually do care about the pet body type they get back in addition to the stats that they are already working on getting.

Sincerely,

Blaze DreamBlade (Master of Myth and Monsters)
Blaze StormSword (Master of Storm and Lightning)
Blaze StarBlade (Master of Life and Nature)
Blaze MoonCloud (Master of Fire and Burning)
Blaze CrowWraith (Master of Death and the Dark Arts)