Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 64 pet quest not given

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2016
Mr. Lincoln showed up and said that there was a paperwork glitch and I would be hearing from my professor about a new pet quest. But as a warning, I had to have all of the Wintertusk area accessible. I have done all of Wintertusk except for Nastrond, and even that I went to and even went in the dungeon. But I am now level 65 and still nothing about the pet quest. Also, when I reached level 54 I had Professor Halston call me to storm school, but when I went he didn't have a quest for me and still has not had one.

Survivor
May 27, 2016
Well, I am remembering why I quit playing this game for several years and am now starting to wonder why I came back at all since not much has changed in the help category. I posted this message about a level 64 quest that I never got. I am now level 69 and have STILL not gotten that quest nor have I gotten any suggestions as to what the problem could be. The same was true when I posted about a level 54 quest I was supposed to get from Professor Halston and never got. Thanks anyway.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
according to the wiki: the Kraken is level 58 storm pet, which you get from a quest called Krakin' Eggs"

Prequest:Egg of the StormNote: Level 58 is needed to start this quest.Note: In order to complete this quest, your wizard must be in the school of Storm.Given By: Ivaldi Silverpelt
Giver Location: NordrilundThis is a side quest.Goals:
Locate Thawlk's Cave
Defeat Thawlk
Talk to Ivaldi Silverpelt
Hand In: Ivaldi Silverpelt

Survivor
May 27, 2016
Unfortunately my wizard is a myth, not storm. I did finally get a pet quest for a basilisk at level 74, so still have no idea why it took so long or why Mr. Lincoln showed up so early. Oh, well, at least it finally happened.