Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goat Horns still obtainable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I've read other posts about the goat horns and how you have to farm a few select bosses in Polaris to get them. However, these posts are all from years ago. I want to make sure I'm farming the right bosses and that these horns are still obtainable. I was farming Inspector Clooso, and with no luck from about 30 runs, I switched to Jeweled Slopes, done about 20 runs there with 3 bosses each run. Compared to some people who say they got the horns 3 out of 10 runs, people who say they got it first try etc, I'm getting a little skeptical. If anyone knows and would like to tell me a good boss to farm that they know still drops the horns it would be much appreciated

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I can reassure you that these bosses still drop them. I have personally seen Baba Yaga drop them on multiple occasions.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
RMV60 on Dec 16, 2020 wrote:
I've read other posts about the goat horns and how you have to farm a few select bosses in Polaris to get them. However, these posts are all from years ago. I want to make sure I'm farming the right bosses and that these horns are still obtainable. I was farming Inspector Clooso, and with no luck from about 30 runs, I switched to Jeweled Slopes, done about 20 runs there with 3 bosses each run. Compared to some people who say they got the horns 3 out of 10 runs, people who say they got it first try etc, I'm getting a little skeptical. If anyone knows and would like to tell me a good boss to farm that they know still drops the horns it would be much appreciated
I received all my goat horns from the crowns chest during Daily Assignments. Believe me the majority of my wizards haven't got to Polaris yet! Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
Update : Done about 200 runs now for snowbeard still nothing