Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug at The Vendors in Karamelle City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2013
I have been trying since Karamelle went live to purchase gear from the vendors yet in order to get them you apparently need a badge. Yet when you hover over the item the actual badge required to buy it in missing. It doesnt tell you. And when visiting the wiki, the wiki doesnt even say that a badge is required. It says no level required which is also incorrect. I wish i knew the requirements so I may indeed purchase these items.

Additional Note: I was able to purchase this Candymancer set previously right after the world went live and now I am am not able to do so. This si very weird.

www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot367_1.jpg
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot368.jpg
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot370_1.jpg

Administrator
lalabugu on Dec 11, 2020 wrote:
I have been trying since Karamelle went live to purchase gear from the vendors yet in order to get them you apparently need a badge. Yet when you hover over the item the actual badge required to buy it in missing. It doesnt tell you. And when visiting the wiki, the wiki doesnt even say that a badge is required. It says no level required which is also incorrect. I wish i knew the requirements so I may indeed purchase these items.

Additional Note: I was able to purchase this Candymancer set previously right after the world went live and now I am am not able to do so. This si very weird.

www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot367_1.jpg
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot368.jpg
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot370_1.jpg
This should now be resolved! Thanks lalabugu for reporting the issue.