Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please remove tc myth spell Pierce and tc Shatter from rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha lvl 130

I promise i will never say GG when someone use a tc pierce or tc shatter spell in rank pvp.

Fire schools don't really need them but they are being a bullies player when they use the tc pierce spell.

If your business is a America owner business then you would make sure all rank pvp in yours game fair for each player.

TC Shatter and TC pierce ruins ice rank private from getting to veteran rank.

How am I to rank up when fire are bullies using pierce tc myth spell?

I'm a family friendly player but right now I don't see rank pvp working greatly.

I got to sergeant rank pretty much twice on my ice wizard shouldn't I say sergeant with this new update where I can't go back to private?

Because right now how rank pvp is going making keep going back to private is a grade F for failure for kingsisle fixing rank pvp.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Barbie934m on Dec 7, 2020 wrote:
Hi Samantha lvl 130

I promise i will never say GG when someone use a tc pierce or tc shatter spell in rank pvp.

Fire schools don't really need them but they are being a bullies player when they use the tc pierce spell.

If your business is a America owner business then you would make sure all rank pvp in yours game fair for each player.

TC Shatter and TC pierce ruins ice rank private from getting to veteran rank.

How am I to rank up when fire are bullies using pierce tc myth spell?

I'm a family friendly player but right now I don't see rank pvp working greatly.

I got to sergeant rank pretty much twice on my ice wizard shouldn't I say sergeant with this new update where I can't go back to private?

Because right now how rank pvp is going making keep going back to private is a grade F for failure for kingsisle fixing rank pvp.
No. When there's a meta or strategy that beats yours, that's when you have to counter it. Simple as that. Ice is the best and most common pvp school period. Using a spell that's in the game isn't unfair. My personal recommendation is to avoid shielding so much. Just stay protected, don't shield stack, and it'll be a waste of pips for them to shatter. Try always staying protected, and when you have some level of protection that's when to get offensive and use utilities, blades, bubbles, things like that.

I also recommend checking out YouTube videos and just look at different ice builds and play styles. There is a ton of content and there's no shortage of advice. Practice will make perfect but the sad truth is if somebody uses a fair spell and it counters our method, it isn't fair to just ask to ban the spell entirely. That just over complicates things as shatter/ piece certainly isn't being abused (coming from an extremely defensive player).

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
DavidSandwalker on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
No. When there's a meta or strategy that beats yours, that's when you have to counter it. Simple as that. Ice is the best and most common pvp school period. Using a spell that's in the game isn't unfair. My personal recommendation is to avoid shielding so much. Just stay protected, don't shield stack, and it'll be a waste of pips for them to shatter. Try always staying protected, and when you have some level of protection that's when to get offensive and use utilities, blades, bubbles, things like that.

I also recommend checking out YouTube videos and just look at different ice builds and play styles. There is a ton of content and there's no shortage of advice. Practice will make perfect but the sad truth is if somebody uses a fair spell and it counters our method, it isn't fair to just ask to ban the spell entirely. That just over complicates things as shatter/ piece certainly isn't being abused (coming from an extremely defensive player).
I disagree with pierce tc being allowed for others school less it cost them a pip to cast it instead of zero pips.

pierce tc should cost fire death ice balance life 1 pip to the spell for shatter it should be 5 pips shatter to remove all shields.

Samantha lvl 130