Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic Bugs and Other Major Housing Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
So I'm not sure if others are having this problem or if it's just me, but every single time that I go to a different house of mine, it takes like 2-3 minutes for all of my furniture to load. This happens even after I have just left the house and come back to it like 2 minutes later. I've tried restarting my computer, logging out and logging back in, switching realms - everything.

I also am having a hard time placing castle magic detectors; I have to buy a different type of detector to use the one I originally wanted to use, and even then, that doesn't work half the time. I think these both might be bugs with the new update. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon because for us house designers, this is kind of a pain.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I've noticed just in the couple days since the new update, just randomly when I will place housing items, they are placed fine and look great in the house... until I leave. Then after a couple times of going to and from the house, the items will just mysteriously disappear - like I never placed them. They aren't in my bank, backpack, attic or shared bank... but they're also not where I placed them in my house. And it's not like they're loading, because there is no box or anything - I can walk straight through the area where the item I placed should be, like there was nothing there in the first place. I've also noticed this usually happens with castle blocks only. A) I want to know where my items all went but also B) I would like this to be fixed so it doesn't happen to other people.