Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level wizards in Karamelle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2016
Has anybody else noticed a lot of low level wizards running around in Karamelle?

This sounds odd, but twice now, a Death wizard with less than 3000 health has joined my fight with a street mob, and they only used spells worth five pips or less. The first instance was particularly frustrating, because he joined my fight against the brudels, and they were shielding and (and I'm a life wizard, so it was not an easy fight for me). I had almost won ... and then he joined, and pulled another enemy in. And he was too weak to defeat the one he pulled in, and I ran out of cards. I had to call for help from a friend so we could win the fight. It was super embarrassing!

Neither of the wizards were even level 70, but I thought Karamelle was only for people who had finished Empyrea. How are they getting in? And is this annoying anyone else?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
They are probably trying to check out Karamelle by teleporting to friends. This reminds me of what was done with Khrysalis to make that harder to do. In Bastion, there is a gate so people who go there can't run around in Bastion since they have to complete the Benightened Burrow (I think it's called that).