Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kus'Bhid in Lower Zigazag errors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I was just fighting Kus'Bhid in Lower Zigazag. His efreet still has the -90% weakness. The wiki shows it should be -45% due to the spell change that was made.

Administrator
Derkeagle1 on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
I was just fighting Kus'Bhid in Lower Zigazag. His efreet still has the -90% weakness. The wiki shows it should be -45% due to the spell change that was made.
The wiki is a community fansite that is going to always be a bit out of date on the latest changes. Please keep watch on official changes for when new spell changes are made.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Most likely KI just forgot to change the spell for that enemy, while the wiki updated the picture for Efreet and that propagated to all articles with Efreets.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Sparck on Nov 20, 2020 wrote:
The wiki is a community fansite that is going to always be a bit out of date on the latest changes. Please keep watch on official changes for when new spell changes are made.
I mainly just wanted KI to know that this didn't get changed over and was curious if it was intended or not. Thank you for your reply.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Can KI please answer,

The efreet done by the creature Kus'Bhid in Lower Zigazag should give what percentage of weakness?

Is the answer 45% or 90% or other?